Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Cheetah/Leopard Print Scissor Fob


Click images for larger views.

Here is my latest completed fob - I made it for my Gingher Cheetah Scissors but didn't have them with me for this picture - I'll post a new picture with them later. I'm posting the chart for the back which is my design, the front is also my own design except for the cheetah face itself. The cheetah face came in my software and even though I made several changes to it, I really can't take credit for it so I'm leaving that part out of the chart - the space can easily be filled with initials or date, a charm or button. My fabric wasn't quite the color I wanted so I filled in the background with half crosses of DMC 3045.

©2007
DMC 310 & 869

9 comments:

patternnuts said...

Thank you for such a nice chart! You're finishing is wonderful! :)

Anonymous said...

Hi, I've never commented before, but just wanted to say this is a very cool pattern. Thanks for sharing your talent with us.

Unknown said...

This is perfect for my older sis. =) TFS!

Bea said...

thanks so much.
I'ts fantastic!

Anonymous said...

I love your blog and thank you for the many awesome patterns you share! I love this cheetah fob and am attempting to draw the cheetah face myself, but was wondering what floss you used for his face? The only overdye I have in a color that might work is six strand sweets - ripe banana. I understand your reticence to share the cheetah face pattern, but the fob without the face is just not the same. Thanks for letting me know about the floss color. I'm also planning to stitch up your needle accessory set - I love it!! Barbie

Stitchhappy said...

Thanks, Barbie! I'm glad you like the pattern. I used regular DMC floss for the cheetah face, rather than overdyes. I used 301 and 310 for the eyes, 3045, 3046, 3047, 310 and white for the rest of the face. I can give you more detail if you want to email me at xstch crzy2 @ yahoo. com (without the spaces).

Olga said...

Your Cheetah Scissor Fob pattern is awesome! And your finishing is very pretty! Great job! Thank you for sharing the chart with us.

miniaturista-minisypx said...

Hola He pasado un rato fabuloso en el blog, tienes preciosidades.
Me ha gustado para hacer el cojín de la pantera ya que me dedico a hacer ministuras y es ideal para ponerlo en una casa de muñecas, pero no la encuntro el grafico de la cara.
mi email es: mashu3@hotmail.com
Muchas gracias
Maite

Anonymous said...

Buenas noches, desearía borrasen el comentario anterior donde viene mi emal.
Muchas gracias
Un saludo miniaturista